We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our team!
Are you an experienced, growth-oriented marketer, who loves unique challenges? We have just such a challenge for you at Kodit.io! We’re now looking for a proactive Growth Manager to speed up our inbound growth and help us deliver a top-notch digital experience across every channel.
This job is for you if you want to develop your career in digital marketing, content, and inbound; as well as perfect your skills across all aspects of marketing from product marketing to analytics, marketing automation, and growth hacking.
You are a tech-savvy marketing generalist who is interested in creating growth strategies but also excited to work hands-on to implement them. We expect you to have an analytical mind and a data-driven approach. You understand when to utilize data and when to trust your intuition. You are not afraid of trying new things. You are able to set up and clearly express your objectives. Testing, measuring and drawing actionable conclusions is your style of working.
Your usual routine contains checking of key product and business metrics, including conversion rates, CAC, and customer satisfaction. Mastering qualitative and quantitative data help you to find patterns, problems, and opportunities.
About your role at Kodit.io
- Customer acquisition - plan, execute and constantly improve marketing activities and campaigns to acquire new customers - home sellers and buyers
- Brand awareness - leverage social, search, display, print, PR and other digital and non-digital channels for building awareness about what we do and who we are
- Data-driven content strategy - work closely with our in-house Content Specialist to plan and execute content strategy for our SoMe channels, blog as well as PR purposes
- Product development - work with our Head of Product to manage and optimise website conversion rates, user flows, and SEO
- Growth hacking - above all, we expect you to keep on experimenting with new ideas and channels to find the best way to push Kodit.io growth even faster forward
You’ll be working hand in hand with our Visual Designer and Content Specialist, who will ensure that your ideas always come with high-quality materials.
We are looking for a candidate that has enough experience and cases to show that you have understood what generating growth is about. You understand your role as a strategic decision-maker.
If this sounds like a challenge for you, let’s talk!
About Kodit.io as a workplace
- Trust and autonomy to work on what you see fit and essential
- A fast-paced and thrilling work environment
- Fantastic colleagues with a diverse, international background
- Competitive salary
- Office at Maria01 - hip and cool startup campus in the heart of Helsinki
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely
If you are interested, please submit your application here.
Visit our Career page to read more about Kodit.io team and our working culture.
For further information regarding this role, you may contact our Head of Marketing, Martyna Paananen at email@example.com.