Head of Talent
Kodit.io is growing fast and we’re looking for a Head of Talent to build and lead our talent function. This will include a broad remit of talent acquisition, on-boarding, policy management, payroll and employee engagement.
For the right person, this will be an exciting opportunity to start with an almost blank slate and make Kodit.io the best place to work for.
About your role
- Create a recruitment plan to select, attract and retain the best talents to support our rapid growth in line with Kodit.io values
- Help to establish and improve full employee lifecycle (onboarding, performance reviews, internal communications, off-boarding)
- Ensure that the business is ahead of market trends and targeting the right people for the right roles.
- Building awareness of the high potential talent in our industry sector
- Regularly reviewing recruitment approach and process with a focus on continuous improvement
- Set up the HR function and strategy to ensure employee engagement and a healthy workplace environment
- Work with leadership to develop and establish the values and key beliefs that define the Kodit.io company culture
- Drive a culture that embodies Kodit.io values which reward, promote and encourage high performance and ownership throughout the organization
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, and the appreciation of diversity
- Ensure all people policies and procedures are up-to-date and in line with employment legislation
- Experience working in a stand-alone position or setting up an HR department
- Self-starting, resilient attitude with an ability to work cross-functionally and understand the pulse of the business
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, compensation, learning and development
- Confident with both Excel and PowerPoint reporting to run regular analysis
- An understanding of and an enthusiasm for start up and strong business growth culture
- Passion for developing people and delivering service excellence
- Experience within the recruitment of real estate professionals
- Experience or exposure to VC backed businesses
- Experience leading and building the HR function within a rapidly growing company
- Understanding how to navigate the challenges of scaling from Seed to Series A, B and beyond
About Kodit.io as a workplace
- Trust and autonomy to work on what you see fit and essential
- A fast-paced and thrilling work environment
- Fantastic colleagues with a diverse, international background
- Competitive salary
- Office at Maria01 - hip and cool startup campus in the heart of Helsinki
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely
If you are interested, please submit your application here.
Welcome to our Career page to read more about Kodit.io team and our working culture.
For further information regarding this role, you may contact our CEO, Kalle Salmi at firstname.lastname@example.org.